The virtual Student and Newly Registered Nurse Careers Fair
supported by Nursing Standard
New in 2021, the virtual Student and NRN Careers Fair has been created to support student and newly registered nurses as they enter the healthcare job market.
You will be able to meet the UK’s key nurse employers who will be interviewing on the day, gain valuable CPD hours at the online seminars and network with other delegates. All you need is an internet connection and a device to join us, wherever you are.
Simply register for free entry before the event.
Here is how it will work:
- Meet employers and interact with them on the day using online chat by text, audio or video
- Upload your CV for potential interviews with NHS Trusts, private healthcare organisations, the armed forces, care homes and nursing agencies
- Gain CPD hours and a certificate by attending the online and on-demand virtual seminars, available for 30 days after each event
- Take up live Q&A opportunities with the speakers at the end of each seminar at the times indicated - see the seminar programme for more details
- Download a virtual goody bag of exhibitor information, which you can email to yourself at the end of the show
- Network and chat with other delegates
We look forward to welcoming you to our Student and NRN Careers Fair and enjoying this new event alongside you.